TECHNET Archives

October 2008

From:
Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:39:59 -0400
Eric

I agree with Werner, that from the standpoint of performance VPR has a large
number of advantages. We both have experience going back into the 70's with
this process. The bad news is the potential environmental risk. This is what
eventually brought the process to a standstill and as far as I am aware the
issue is still unresolved. My guess is that it will be sometime before
anyone develops the equipment to overcome the threat.

Best regards
Lee
JLP Consultants LLC
804 779 3389