TECHNET Archives

October 2008

From:
"Creswick, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Creswick, Steven
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:44:03 -0400
Joe,

Most/all of what I spoke of was for hermetic applications as far as
reliability, so it was likely way off-base for your question - sorry.

I don't have as good a feel for non-hermetic applications.  All the
commercial/industrial stuff I had exposure to was doing good to last
5-10 years in an industrial environment - is my guess.

Steve