TECHNET Archives

October 2008

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:49:17 +0800
Hi Tushar,
	    Look at the units: mils vs. mm.

This is what I believed:
IPC-The stress will be on component body as the joint form is with
"lots" of solder volume.

Supplier - The stress will be on solder joints as it is the weakest
compared to the component body.