TECHNET Archives

October 2008

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:25:53 -0700
I'm surprised. Heavy wire with Al use to be very uncritical. The high energy
density  use to push aside all debris and if the metallisation isn't too
thin, a connection is easily created. And me too, also doubt  about voids.
We have already Xray'd and made bonding attempts on those with voids and
those with few or no  voids. Same result. If I speak nicely to Mr Murphy...
Inge