TECHNET Archives

September 2008

From:
Bob Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:19:30 +0100
Things have changed on the specification side as you know, IPC610 but some
years back 2002-2003 when I was running the SMART Group PPM Monitoring
project, in America read DPMO, in the UK I created a chart for ball
reference.

Yes many other people said I was sad!!

Its still available at www.ppm-monitoring.com  or go direct to this link to
compare your balls. www.ASKbobwillis.com/pdfs/solderballsizeipc610.pdf

Please remember this is an old web site and some of the links are now not
working.

Many thanks

Bob Willis
2 Fourth Ave, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 4HA England
Tel: (44) 1245 351502
Fax: (44) 1245 496123
Mobile: 07860 775858

www.ASKbobwillis.com
Book your place on Bob's "Step by Step Failure Analysis Workshop" 11th
September  www.ASKbobwillis.com/faworkshops.pdf

New Bob Willis "Printed Board Inspection & Quality Control Workshop" 24th
March www.ASKbobwillis.com/PCBworkshop.pdf