TECHNET Archives

September 2008

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:46:20 -0400
Yes,

A large glass (12 -14 oz.), 2 teaspoons of limeade frozen concentrate, several ice cubes, 2 oz. of 151 (Goslings Black Seal is my favorite) and fill the class with tonic water.

Sit back and enjoy the scenery, but watch out as multiples of these do a number on your knees... they don't work well when you get up.

Phil