TECHNET Archives

September 2008

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:08:47 -0700
A benefit with induction coils, which I mentioned earlier, is that only the
object for soldering will be heated (seconds) and nothing more. And the
shape doesn't matter, only it's metal.

I agree with the guy who mentioned crimping. Noone in the power electric
industri would think of soldering today! Maybe brazing, but not soft
soldering.

Inge