TECHNET Archives

September 2008

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:11:04 -0500
Hi Genny!

Pictures are posted:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/copperballs.pdf

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/copperballs2.pdf

Sure looks a lot like what Bob Willis showed...

Steve