TECHNET Archives

September 2008

From:
Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:46:44 +0200
Thanks for the input, John.
Your knowhow in this matter is unquestionable. I really appreciate that you gave our problem a minute.
(In fact, not our problem, I do consulting for another big company).
Inge
PS. It's Friday, and I feel for a little 'Maxwell' test: John, what is the basic equation for the magnetic flux in a electromagnetic coil? As son-son-son of famous Maxwell, you must keep the magnetic tradition....he-he