TECHNET Archives

September 2008

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:44:11 +0100
I agree with Brian, I suggest that monitoring the final rinse conductivity
is a good fail safe warning, but not a process control.

Regards

Mike Fenner
Indium Corporation

T: + 44 1908 580 400
M: + 44 7810 526 317
F: + 44 1908 580 411
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.indium.com
Pb-free: www.Pb-Free.com

Indium Corporation
Incorporated in New York, USA
Registered office: (Not for correspondence)
77-97 Harpur Street, Bedford , UK
Registered number: fc16473