TECHNET Archives

August 2008

From:
Paul Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:08:56 -0400
Hi Eric,

I agree the interest is at ambient, or maybe the end use temperature,  but the thermal excursions associated with assembly produce irreversible changes in the material. At time temperate this organic epoxy system does not return the to original properties. I just wanted to know if you change the elasticity based on how many "high thermal excursions" the board was to have experienced in theory.

Best regards,

Paul