TECHNET Archives

August 2008

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:51:22 -0500
Mornin' Inge!

Here's a book that looks pretty interesting. I haven't read it yet, only
found it after you asked if there were any books out there.

I don't know anything about plasma cleaning, so it would be nice if
there was something I could read to learn about it:

http://tinyurl.com/6g7n6c

Steve