TECHNET Archives

August 2008

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 11:33:55 -0500
Please remember that all postings since the beginning of TechNet in 1995 and our other e-mail forums are alread available online in the forum archives.

From the home page www.ipc.org hover your cursor over "Knowledge" and select "E-mail forums" in the dropdown. There you'll see all the forums (click on any to get more info) and you'll also see the link to "All IPC-Hosted Lists and Archives"

You can search on character strings within subject lines or bodies of msgs.

Thanks
Jack

Jack Crawford, IOM
IPC Director Certification and Assembly Technology
847-597-2893
FAX  847-615-5693
3000 Lakeside Drive, Suite 309 S
Bannockburn, IL, 60015