TECHNET Archives

August 2008

From:
James Verrette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Verrette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:56:27 -0400
Richard mentioned something about ImAg being used in medical devices.
For medical devices worn on the body that use ImAg finish would the FDA
require warning the user to avoid deviled eggs?  Let me go ask our
regulatory manager that one...

Jim