TECHNET Archives

August 2008

From:
Ken Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ken Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:38:19 -0700
Hi Carl,

I'm not sure of the cost but at the last company I worked for we used
Emerson and Cuming 2850 FT for potting electronic modules for aircraft. It
worked really well and wasn't too bad to work with.

KennyB