TECHNET Archives

August 2008

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:17:14 -0400
Well,

So I guess the conclusion of my 25 pages study will be like: OK if used in downhole (or uphole) applications for horses, still a big unknown if used as originally intended ;o(

Thanks,

Ioan