TECHNET Archives

August 2008

From:
Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:04:37 +0200
Arnoud et netters,

I've finally found the troubleshooting fishbone for wirebonding. I will ask Dr Gregory about presenting it on the Zevawall. Don't feel miserable when you see it...wire bonding use to work without any of the fishbone problems.
Keep the bone, care not to loose it, worthful for production people.

Inge