TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:23:39 +0300
Ordinary paper is mostly cellulose which is sufficiently hygroscopic
with normal humidities (down to <20% RH) to not generate/retain an
electrostatic charge. Of course, electrical papers, such as used for
transformer interleaving, may have different characteristics.

I would be much more worried about coating mist particles with friction
against the air and the PCB!

Brian