TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
"Terry L. Munson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:56:07 EDT
Phil
I have been effectively cleaning diesel fuel carbon dust and oils off a
urethane coated assemblies with a saponifier (3% heated to 125 C) cleaning  in a
low pressure (25 psi flood nozzle system) in a Tsunami batch cleaning  system
with minimal or no damage to the coating surface.  We have used  different MEA
based cleaners very effectively at lower concentrations.   Call me off line if
you are interested in more details.

Terry Munson
Foresite
765-457-8095

In a message dated 7/22/2008 12:26:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,