TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
"Igoshev, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Igoshev, Vladimir
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:00:02 -0400
I don't whether it's just 2 top layers or more (don't have the actual samples) but the fact that theuy also rack in normal direction to the board (through the layers) seems to  rule out a CTE mismatch as the root cause.

Regards,

Vladimir