TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
Dharma Kemp-Bresett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dharma Kemp-Bresett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:12:01 -0400
You know there is literally no limit to what I learn on this forum... New
technologies, engineering, manufacturing, fabrication, assembly, chemistry,
audiophile minutia (freezing speaker wire? Seriously?), motorcycles
(triumphs particularly for some "odd" reason LOL), environment, health, the
mysteries and vagaries of the english language (puns, limericks, misnomers,
deweyisms... and now inge'isms), and the ever widening category of "it
depends". Honestly I have learned more both technical and "trivial" here
than anywhere else... And I am a "infoholic"! The discussions are intense
(and sometimes over my head) and PACKED with information that really makes
one think. Someone inevitably brings up a perspective that I never would
have seen on my own, the digressions are equally (if not sometimes more)
impressive... And the humor is priceless! Where else can I learn about why
the lead-free (ROHS) initiative is not such a good idea AND read about the
physics of santa claus?! I can't ever thank all of you enough for opening my
eyes to both the seriousness and the levity of the world around me.
Long live TechNet! OK, I'll shut up now, :-)
Dharma

KAW/USA Ltd.
39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.