TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 23:50:16 +0800
Thanks, now I got you point. With the peelable mask applied on just the IC moulding compound (which will be the last item to be coated), is the risk at minimum/ should not be a issue?
Once, again thanks!