TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:48:40 -0400
Joe,
That is quite an ambitious range!  Why don't you start with seeing what
you can do for circuit packs and component inspection and leave
component FA for another day?  To do the latter you better have deeeeep
pockets, because you will need more than what I am going to suggest!

We have:
1) Nikon Eclipse MA100 metallurgical microscope with a Digital Sight
Ds-Fi1 Camera.  Images are brought up on any CRT or LCD screen of a
computer married to the scope system.
2) Hirox KH-7700 digital microscope with an endoscope, plus a MX-10C
(high power lens), a lower power lens (number obscured by support rod)
and an MX 5030RZ II lens for angle viewing.  These four lenses are all
on different stands and have an interchangeable 14 MB camera which gives
awesome images on the monitor.

None of the above is tri or even binocular.  The former is mono plus the
display and the latter only has display.

Bev
RIM