TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
"Igoshev, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Igoshev, Vladimir
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:21:02 -0400
Hi Genny,

Here is a dummy question: Why are you talking about QFN and solder
balls? I guess what you see are kind of PTH for heat transfer, but not
solder balls.

Vladimir