TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
"Gervascio, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gervascio, Thomas
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:54:41 -0400
How do you keep someone from moving it from car to car or just taking it
out of the car and later put it back in the car later? Putting it in
some less conspicuous location- in the trunk or under the car- might
make it less likely to be tampered with.

Wish I had that when I was raising my teenagers. Only found out years
later that they took the car keys and took it out after we went to bed.
Probably better that I didn't find out till years later.

Tom Gervascio
Principal Process Engineer
Sypris Electronics
Desk/VoiceMail 813-972-6763