TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
"Igoshev, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Igoshev, Vladimir
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:09:34 -0400
That was the first thing I asked and was told "No", they hadn't been re-worked or placed manually.

What bugs me the most is that I have a hard time imagining how a top half of a cap can be separated from the bottom one. If it wasn't a manufacturing problem, then how it should have been loaded (mechanically) to crack like that.

Regards,

Vladimir