TECHNET Archives

June 2008

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:01:39 -0500
Hi Leland!

Yeah, thanks! After reading your post and the link, I'm surprised I
haven't heard about this before.

So like any curious person, I took one of our wrist straps and looked at
it. Mind you, these aren't "Cheapo-depo" wrist straps, they're from 3M.
But they are the elastic fabric ones. I was really surprised at what I
saw:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/Wrist_Strap_Fibers.jpg

Steve