TECHNET Archives

June 2008

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:09:30 -0700
I agree with Doug, especially the part about somewhat agreeing with
Graham (just kidding). Since these are the daze of outsourcing, I have
had to give relief on the coverage requirement for non-conductive,
non-critical surface areas of plastic parts due to the aforementioned
reasons.
Dewey