TECHNET Archives

June 2008

From:
Steve Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:56:02 -0400
Hi Inge,
From what I can gather - 85C in 85% relative humidity. After the 1000 hours
they do a controlled linear ramp to 25C/45% RH and then let the sample
stabilize at this level for 4 hours then the test is done. I hope this
answers your question. Regards Steve Kelly