TECHNET Archives

June 2008

From:
Gary Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gary Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:34:58 -0500
Good Morning tech net!

It is a beautiful friday morning and I wanted to pose a question.

Earlier this month our organization began researching how turn our facility into
a paperless manufacturing floor.  The scope ended widening into a much larger
project.  During our research we found 2 software companies so far that really
are pretty impressive and fit the bill for what we are looking for.

I need some assistance with a couple of things...

But firstly I would like to give a big thanks to Guy Ramsey for his help (and to
everyone who responded to my original email with some ideas and pointers.)

The assistance we need is to talk with a company that has already
implemented either Valor or Aegis.  We would like to discuss the shortcomings,
advantages, ROI, IT, reasons for the decision, blah, blah, blah.
My hopes are to start a dialog with someone and possibly visit that persons
facility to see it in action in the future.  The last thing our company wants to
do is invest tons of money on a software package that will yield absolutley no
or little return.

I would be grateful for anything from a response all the way to an invitation to
check it out.

If anyone would be interested, please email back and I will send you my phone
# and we can discuss in person.

All the best to everybody and have a good weekend.