TECHNET Archives

June 2008

From:
"Igoshev, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Igoshev, Vladimir
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:42:01 -0400
Hi Werner,

I definitly would. based on my experience, it's about the strength of the "interface", rather than the content of P. I saw boards with the P content above the limit you specified and I could take off the components with my fingers.

On top of it, I have no clue how to measure the P content with a conventional technique like EDS based on your definition. Do you?

Regards,

Vladimir