TECHNET Archives

June 2008

From:
Barbara Burcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Barbara Burcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:20:50 -0500
Hey Y'all,
Tried to send this out 3 days ago and had trouble getting it through our server....hope it makes it now.
Thought some of you might be interested in the efforts of Cadence to force Mentor Graphics into a buy-out.
Barbara