TECHNET Archives

June 2008

From:
"Roberts, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Roberts, Jon
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:00:39 -0500
Go to http://www.empf.org. The organization has been around for a very
long time and started up in China Lake with the Navy. I worked for the
Navy Warfare Center in Indianapolis IN for years and the EMPF resided
there for about 4 years before moving to PA. They have a lot of papers
on lead free issues including Tin Whiskers. Part of there organization
is ACI. From what I know bright tin is not good but matte tin is better.
Jon