TECHNET Archives

June 2008

From:
김정철 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, 김정철 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:13:08 +0900

Hello Techneters,

At the moment we got problem in our PCBs after assembly. (I'm from PCB fabricator)

Some reliability issue has occurred in the PCBs which had been produced within certain period.

It means that PCBs with specific same date code have problem. They need to be discriminated and scrapped.

Is there any way to discriminate 'date code' on PCB without removing component on it?

Date code is fabricated by copper etching (intaglio) and soldermask printed.

We've tried several method like x-ray, SAT.. but it doesn't work.

Any of your advise or comment would be much appreciated.

Have a good day!

jc