DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:58:36 -0700
From:
George Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
The majority of Cadence's business is IC tools.  They are barely in first place there and there are more big players in it.  Take a look at the exhibitors list for the Design Automation Conference to see a lot of them.  Some are PCB companies, but the vast majority are IC.

http://www2.dac.com/data2/45th/45exhibitorArea.nsf/%28exhibitshtml%29/$first?OpenDocument

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.