TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 09:00:13 -0500
Hold the presses.
OSP nearly always darkens a little bit over time, it does not
necessarily mean they won't solder up just fine. Also, I know that the
second side gets a little darker simply from going through reflow for
side one. I would suggest you try a couple prior to trashing the lot.
The worst that would happen is two boards needing somewhat more solder
touchup than a normally processes board.