TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 08:54:09 -0500
interesting....

I have IPC-2222 dated February 1998.
Table 4-10 is not listed in the "figures" section
of the Table of Contents (the last Table in that
chapter is 4-6)
and
the first sentence of 4.3.7.5 says "see table
below" but there is no table.

Was there an amendment to IPC-2222?

onward thru the fog,
Jack