TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
"Juan T. Marugán" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Juan T. Marugán
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 05:19:46 -0500
Good morning ALL from Spain.

We are starting to use moisture sensitive components in our boards (class 3).

It is clear that these components shall be handled iaw J-STD-033, but we
have a concern: how to point out in the manufacturing documentation that
there are moisture sensitive components in the PWA. This information is
essential to the process engineering people to prepare the manufacturing
instruction sheets.

In a first approach, we have thought to introduce a warning note in the
drawing, but we are not sure if it is a standard practice.

If you can send your comments, I’ll appreciate it a lot.

Muchas gracias.

Juan T. Marugán
Indra Sistemas SA
Supply Chain Management (SCM)