TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 07:43:00 -0700
At 07:00 AM 5/26/2008, Sherif Refaat wrote:
>Bev;
>
>Republicans or democrats; you have to admit that American elections are, by
>far, more interesting than our Canadian elections. There should be a
>movement to allow Canadians to vote in American elections. I'll bet you that
>most of us will vote Ralph Nader.

Shoot! Just come on and down join in the fun.  Most states don't
require any positive ID at the polls. I'm sure some Union organizer
would be happy to pick you up at the border and tell you what dead
name on the rolls to use.

Remember, vote early and vote often.
/sarcasm-bitterness

All I want for Xmas is a <http:///>purple finger for me and my