TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
Curt McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Curt McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 09:22:06 -0500
It is also important to look at your vias if there is a layer change on
a high current trace. Larger vias, and multiple vias are often needed
for high currents. You can calculate via internal surface area from
board height and diameter. Thickness is probably plating, but you all
know that better than me!

					Curt