TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 08:28:23 -0500
I would rather take the time to get a comprehensive
understanding of what the industry is doing,
and THEN try to share it with my colleagues,

so...

there is no schedule or deadline.

(but I don't mind sharing what I already have,
if anyone wants to discuss it)

why do you ask?

Jack