TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 10:42:12 -0400
Dave,

That's certainly a possibility, and one that we'll check into.

We're having a brainstorming session this afternoon to discuss, and I'll
definitely mention this.

Thanks for providing the specs below.  That's a great help!

Leland