TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 14:03:50 EDT
That is a sobering review, Brian. I think we need to keep hold of a  sense of
optimism about matter when rational positions are put forth.  I have long
appreciated Ghandi's observation: "An error does not become truth by reason of
multiplied propagation,  nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." We
are getting stuck  is the first half of that obervation but it doesn't mean
we can't find our  way to bring a light to the second with continued effort.

Thanks for sharing your always interesting and insightful thoughts

Best,
Joe

In a message dated 5/12/2008 2:04:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,