]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TECHNET Home

TECHNET  April 2008

TECHNET April 2008

Re: Hand Cleaning Chemistry Qualification

"Schaefer, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Schaefer, Chris

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:26:34 -0500

text/plain

Thanks Joe.

I have yet to see is the B-52 board all surface mount?

Chris

Chris Schaefer
Suntron Corporation
Process Engineer