TGIF, and since I am in the Aerospace Industry it makes it even better.
YOU MIGHT BE IN THE AVIATION/AEROSPACE INDUSTRY IF ...
1. You sat at the same desk for 4 years and worked for 8 different
managers. Or have moved 10 times in two years and have never known who
your boss was.
2. Your resume is on a jumpdrive in your pocket.
3. Someone asks you what you do for a living and you lie.
4. You get really excited about a 2% pay increase.
5. Your biggest loss from a system crash is that you lose your best
6. You sit in a cubicle smaller than your bedroom closet.
7. It's dark on your drive to and from work.
8. Fun is when "projects" are assigned to someone else.
9. Communication is something your "group" is having problems with.
10. You see a good-looking person and know it's a visitor.
11. Free food left over from a meeting is your main staple.
12. All art involves a white board.
13. All real work is done prior to 8:00am and after 4:30pm.
14. You're already late on the assignment you just received.
15. Dilbert is your favorite cartoon.
16. Your boss's favorite lines are ...
"When you get a few minutes ..."
"I have an opportunity for you ..."
"We have a new culture that will enable us to ..."
"We have a new engineering vice-president."
"This reorganization will allow us to streamline our way of doing
business, of becoming more competitive."
17. 99% of the people in your company do not know what you do.
18. 99% of the people in your company do not care what you do.
19. Vacation is something you rollover to next year or a check you get
20. Change is the norm.
21. Nepotism is strongly encouraged.
22. Your company announces no pay increase because it is investing money
in a new aircraft development.
23. Your company announces no pay increase because the airline industry
is in a downturn. And your boss gets voted "man of the year in aerospace
24. Your fear to fly is becoming even worse.
25. Everyone at the company says that without his work there would be no
26. An ordinary secretary has more power than an old engineer.
27. You read this entire list and understand it.
28. Not allowing firearms on company property is seen strictly as a
suicide prevention measure.
29. The only people you forward this to are in aerospace too because no
one else would understand!
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.23.0/1381 - Release Date:
4/16/2008 9:34 AM
Technet Mail List provided as a service by IPC using LISTSERV 15.0
To unsubscribe, send a message to [log in to unmask] with following text in
the BODY (NOT the subject field): SIGNOFF Technet
To temporarily halt or (re-start) delivery of Technet send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet NOMAIL or (MAIL)
To receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet Digest
Search the archives of previous posts at: http://listserv.ipc.org/archives
Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16 for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-615-7100 ext.2815