TECHNET Archives

April 2008

From:
Lenny Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:14:36 -0400
we simply specify finished pcb thickness of typically .031", .047" or .062"
all with a +/- 10%. The pcb manufacturer we often  deal with helped us
determine the feasibility of this note.  Their input was that the 10%
tolerance is standard.
We dont usually specify the finished over copper or pcb with mask only,
etc...  Our products and customers are not too stringent and have never
given us any trouble with our thickness specifications.
Lenny   ERG     www.ergpower.com