TECHNET Archives

April 2008

From:
Bob Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:24:50 +0100
Leaving APEX to fly back to the UK and will send a link to all the
images/x-rays and microsections at the end of the week.

Many thanks

Bob Willis
2 Fourth Ave, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 4HA England
Tel: (44) 1245 351502
Fax: (44) 1245 496123
Mobile: 07860 775858

www.ASKbobwillis.com

Book your place on Bob's "Step by Step Failure Analysis Workshop" 14th May
www.ASKbobwillis.com/faworkshops.pdf

 New "Printed Board Inspection & Quality Control" 3 July
www.ASKbobwillis.com/PCBworkshop.pdf