TECHNET Archives

April 2008

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:30:24 -0500
While doing some more searching I turned up this:

 http://www.epa.gov/dfe/pubs/solder/lca/lca-summ2.pdf

Solders in Electronics: A Life-Cycle Assessment Summary I've never read
it before, so I was interested to see what the EPA says about Lead-free.

Look on page-9, Question 4; "How do the environmental and health impacts
compare among paste solders?"

Steve