TECHNET Archives

April 2008

From:
"Ray, Carl (GE EntSol, Intelligent Platforms)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ray, Carl (GE EntSol, Intelligent Platforms) <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:58:48 -0400
My initial question was related to functional damage to components due
to the exposure to the washing processes. Not any types of mechanical
damage. Example - BIT Switches have tape to protect the component from
the wash process. If the tape was removed or if a part was not designed
to withstand a washing process what types of related defect could be
expected, short and long term?