TECHNET Archives

April 2008

From:
Kong Hui Poh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:30:06 +0800
Hi,

Mydata MY series is very good machine. Flexible, easy to program. You
can practically do a lot of things relatively compared to others.

I had been toying with number of machines, such as Yamaha, Panasonics,
Siemen, Fuji..I love Mydata.

Most machines were never built for high mix low volume production as I
always look for something special...

When come to components, I need not worry about teaching it, and I
never need not worry about not enough feeders or never have correct
feeder. You can "feed" the components almost any part of the machine.

I had been experimenting the so-called "self-pick up" feature that it has.
Pretty fun.

I had almost ZERO wastage of component/parts.

When come to programming, almost anyone can handle it. It is so easy.

Good luck.

KH Poh